So exactly how does this work? Who does what? We’ve tried to make it simple.
- We work with your organization to create a design that meets your needs covering the basics and more: About, Staff, Mission, Worship, Ministries, Calendar, Donate, etc.
- We install a package of plugins for additional functionality, including spam control, visitor metrics, and basic SEO.
- We routinely offer News Feeds for events and updates, a Google Calendar display, and a contact form.
- We bring in content (images and text) from your existing website, and help you to revise.
- We help you to create whatever new pages you need (there is no maximum), and to delete outdated and redundant items.
- We create an effective navigation menu (including creating sub-pages) and sidebar items.
- We guide you into creating content that meets the accessibility standards of today.
- We provide an hour’s Zoom training for staff members, and written documentation to empower you to update your website with confidence.
What We Provide:
- We take a both a daily and weekly backup of your website so it can be restored if needed.
- We provide administrative maintenance for routine WordPress core files and plugin updates.
- We monitor the security of your website, as well as set alerts in case your site goes down.
- We regularly optimize the database of your WordPress site to keep it speedy.
- We install a SSL certificate.
- We launch your site on your domain name.
- We create user accounts with access to your website so as many people as you need from your organization have access to update the website.
- Once your site is launched we train your staff how to update the website, or you can ask us to do updates at our hourly rate.
To minimize bookkeeping costs, the monthly fee must be either set up as a recurring monthly credit card charge or paid by check on an annual basis. You can also pay annually by credit card.
- Basic Plan: $75/month, plus a $7000 one-time fee. We design a custom theme with your logo or colors, and work with you to develop pages and content, both text and images. After launch, you manage content, or occasionally pay us an hourly rate to do so.
- Content Management Plan: $475/month, plus a $6500 one-time fee. We create your site, then you email us changes or information weekly. We update your site, create an email newsletter and post to social media. We do it all for you.
We hope you will love the Affordable Church Website Program, but if your church decides to leave the Program, the website you build with us could be easily migrated to a new hosting account with minimal loss of data, and your church can take the theme (template) you were using at the time of departure at no additional cost— our gift to you.